Saturday 16 November 2013

Malacca Trip

Hello and a very good day to everyone.  Since we have done our trip at Malacca, I would like to share with all of you, about my experience at Malacca.  So, actually that is my first time I have a full trip at Malacca because before this, i have came to Malacca but just have a wedding ceremony of my brother at my sisters in law's house and I do not have a time to visit any place in Malacca.  Honestly, Malacca is a very nice place with their names as "The World Heritage City" and have a many historical places the tourist can visit and feels every moments there.  One of the best place that I have visited was, The Macau Gallery which is my first time for me to know the relationship between Malacca and Macau that they have been colonized by Portuguese at the same time, so they did a compromised to have a relationship between this two country. 

Portugis Ship

Other than that, I also shock with the tourism attraction at Melaka especially the “Becha” which they have modified it by use the shining LED lights, subwoofer and also the amplifier and play the song loudly so the people can get attracted to them.  It’s a kind of creative idea that they created to attract people. 

Malacca Becha

We also have a first time experience to have a walk across the paddy field that the malay call "bendang".  It is really awesome experience that we ever had.

Bendang Walk

If we go to Melaka, it is not complete if we are not taste the food that originally came from there which is Asam Pedas.  Luckily, we got an opportunity to learn and to cook by ourself the dish.  Honestly, this is my first time to learn how to cook Asam Pedas in Malacca style and its really delicious!

Hunger Faces

During the last day, we have experienced a visit to Desa Paku Malay Traditional House which is they show how the traditional malay house look alike and its criteria.  The house was built on the back past 24 years and until now its still strong and really beautiful.  The ambience of the house was really nice with the old style furniture and thing and its nice to smell the perfumes that was made by the owner itself using all the flower in the garden around the house.  It is really enjoy to have a walk in the garden around the house with all of the beautiful plants and flowers there.


Perfumes

Boss





Lastly, it was really nice to have a trip around Malacca because they have many places and also attracting.  I really enjoyed this trip and it is one of the best moment in my life with all my friends and also my lecturer especially.  I would like to give a big thanks to all of my friend that have manage such of the best trip at Malacca, The World Heritage City. 

The Best moment


posted by : Faiz Othaman

No comments:

Post a Comment