Monday 18 November 2013

MALACCA TRIP REVIEW
Hello everyone! A trip to Malacca was an interesting holiday. I have gained lots of new experience and useful knowledge. When arriving at Malacca, we are having Jonker Walk which we can see many unique building that represents style of Malacca.  There are lots of souvenirs that had sold along the street.  Special souvenir related to Malacca definitely makes us excited to buy for our family and friends. My friends and I had tried durian roll which is very delicious to be eaten while still hot. It is definitely halal.




We had been introduce to “Asam Pedas Malacca” which famous and symbolic of Malacca which popular as Baba Nyonya cuisine. We had been teaching on how to cook from someone expert. Before this, I always enjoy asam pedas from my country which is Penang. I can see differences between asam pedas in Penang and asam pedas in Malacca. After the demonstration, we were divided for three groups to try to make asam pedas by ourselves. Lastly, we had that asam pedas for lunch.


Lastly, I would like to take this opportunity to thanks to for those who involve in organizing this Malacca trip and to my entire beloved course mate who make this trip become more interesting and full with wonderful memories. =D


 Prepared by: Nurrani Amiera bt Radzi

No comments:

Post a Comment